Club restrictions from 19th July.
The reason for keeping most of the restriction is mainly due to the high Covid infection rate in our area as at present we are the 2nd highest in the country.
THIS WILL BE REVIEWED ON THE 9TH AUGUST.
* Please sanitise your hands upon entry and regularly whilst in the club.
- Masks – please continue to wear a mask in all areas of the club except when exercising or if exempt please show your exemption card.
- No more one way systems in the club, please keep your distance from other members
- Screens will remain and please give other members space when swiping in or speaking to reception
- Sanitizing all equipment after use will remain
- Front screens will remain
- Water fountain will be reinstated in gym for the use of bottles only DONOT drink directly from the fountain.
- No restrictions on numbers of people training together.
- WEF 16th August will be a new layout of the pool, due to members loving having their own lane it has been decided to continue with 5 lanes that will be bookable in 45minute sessions with no time in-between, we only request that you only book 1 session. For those that don’t want to book or only want a quick swim there will be space to swim for up to 4 people without booking.
- The Jacuzzi, sauna and steam capacity will continue to be at a maximum of 4 until 16th August when it will increase to 6.
- Booking system (VIA THE APP ONLY) with all boxes remaining for now.
- All doors will remain open for air flow (with the exception of yoga)
- Please enter the studio from inside upstairs, you may also leave this way.
- Sanitizer and cloths usage will remain
- Water fountain will be reinstated.
- Providing your own mats (these can be purchased at reception for only £7.50)
- Hairdryers will be provided
- Please sanitise areas used with product provided only.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING TO KEEP EVRYONE SAFE.